Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We had a really great Easter. Church in the morning followed by an afternoon of preperations as a family for a dinner with friends. We decorated the cookie pizza I baked Saturday:
 Got the back porch ready for dining:
 Jake made carrot cake cupcakes:

 As usual I forgot to take pictures while we were eating. But it was good. Really good. I made ham, mashed sweet potatoes, deviled eggs, strawberry bacon spinach salad, and desserts, and bought some potato salad since I worked Friday and Saturday. My friend Angela brought macaroni and cheese and homemade wheat rolls, which were Jake's 2 favorite dinner items. We had a great group of friends come over for dinner, 10 adults and 9 kids total. It's so nice having friends to spend holidays with since we don't have family close by. I did remember to take a couple pictures after dinner: