Ready to watch the first yard mowing of the season:
- church on Sunday, which includes sitting in Sacrament meeting for an hour with our family and then going to his primary class for an hour of instruction and an hour of singing and sharing time with lots of other kids
- shopping with me at a few different stores
- visiting his best friend Brayden Tuesday morning and bringing him a get well present after his foot surgery on Monday
- nutrition and P.E. class on base for a large group of homeschooled kids on Wednesday (and afterwards enjoyed eating a corndog at Sonic while watching the carwash next door)
- Easter egg hunt and playing with friends at a park Thursday afternoon
- spending the whole day with Jake on Friday while I worked.
- Easter dinner party at our house on Saturday with a total of 9 adults and 10 kids