Monday, May 13, 2013

Springtime

Gavin made a car out of a box:
 I love homeschooling:


 Made homemade moon dough with Brayden - it was awesome!
(1 bag of flour + 1 bottle baby oil)

Jake made Gavin a sprinkler to play in one Friday while I was at work:

 Ice experiment:
 Our pool is now open, though the water hasn't warmed up enough to swim. The cover leaked over the winter and it was a swampy mess. After a lot of chlorination and filtering the water is finally clearing up. Friday Jake was brave enough to get in the cold water and vacuum:
 Gavin jumped in:
Jake planted 4 more murray cypress this spring along our side fence:
 We have peaches for the first time:

 Last Friday while I was at worked Jake cut Gavin's hair while he played Minecraft:

Mother's Day 2013 - I got the exact present that I wanted - to sleep in!