Friday, August 29, 2014

This week

This week Gavin started taking Karate. We're payed up for 6 weeks, we'll see if he wants to continue after that. Gavin loved his first class, and did his best to keep up with the other kids. He asks me every day when I pick him up from school if he has karate today. He would like to go every day.

 Amelia now has 4 teeth, 2 on top and 2 on bottom, and her gums are swollen like she is getting another one on top. She has been sleeping a little better this week, going to bed around 8, only waking once or twice during the night then waking up for good 5:30-6:30am. She is usually pretty happy, and plays well independently a lot of the time. As long as Mommy is in the room. She is very attached to me, and can often be found literally hanging on my leg. I don't get much done around the house these days unless Jake is here to watch Amelia.