Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Halloween 2016

This year we had a Tinker Bell and Captain Hook. We went trunk or treating at church on Friday night and then made the rounds in our neighborhood on Halloween. 













Also this week - today I voted early. As Amelia and I were walking into the polling place she asked, "where we going?" I said we were going to vote for president. She said, "I love it! Presents? For me?" Ha ha no presents for anyone this election. Amelia has been going through a phase were she likes to ask "what's your name?" all the time. She asks me what's my name, "what's daddy's name?", "what's Gavin's name?,"  Pop Pop, Me Maw, etc several times a day. Tonight when she asked me I said "Puddin’ Tame, ask me again and I’ll tell you the same." We went through this 5 or six times, then she said, "You Puddin' Tame?" I said yes, and she said, "No! You Mommy!"