Thursday, April 15, 2010

Milestones

Over the last couple of weeks Gavin has been eating like a lumberjack. Everyday he feels heavier and I suspected he's been growing taller too. Well this morning my suspicion was confirmed as Gavin reached up and flipped the lightswitch. Then during naptime Gavin was still making a lot of noise 20 minutes into it so I went to check on him and found him standing in the chair in his room holding a ball. He climbed out of his crib for the first time. Then, while I was trying to write this post I heard Jake telling Gavin not to break his Curious George music box that is kept in his room. Gavin can now open doors too. It's only 2:55, I'm scared to see what the rest of the day brings.

Ok, I let Gavin stay up for about an hour and then put him down for his nap again. 30 minutes later I peeked into his room to find this: