Sunday, December 15, 2013

In the last week...

 
Sorted Carleigh's old baby clothes loaned by Aleita:

 Set this up:
 washed and put away Brayden's old baby clothes donated by Angela:


 bought this:
 
 will need this:
 ...because we are expecting a baby girl, due January 14, in Atlanta, to join our family through the miracle of adoption. I was honored to attend the expectant mother's ultrasound this past Thursday, and saw the baby's little hand and arm, her femur, and her heart beating with all four chambers healthy. And learned for sure that it is a girl. I feel: excitement, shock, emotional and physical fatigue, humility, fear, and most of all love. For my family, for this little baby girl, for her amazing mother whom I am glad will be a part of our family, and for my Heavenly Father who would bestow such a remarkable blessing on me. All of the newborn and 0-3 month sized baby clothes are washed and put away now, and I can't help but stop and peek in when I walk by the drawers. It's been a long 4 years waiting for this child.