Friday, July 15, 2011

How I used my Kohl's cash today

Gavin made it all day without an accident, which was impressive considering we were out shopping for about 4 hours or so. At home he wore shorts with no underwear on underneath this morning, and while out and about he wore a diaper which was dry when we got home. Then he switched into his new underwear. I am really impressed with Kohl's family bathroom. I've noticed family bathrooms at several stores but I don't think I've ever used one before. I don't know if they're all like Kohls', but that one had a low to the ground toilet for kids in addition to the normal toilet. And Gavin used it, with a little bribing to play with is new bumblebee transformer when he was done. I'll post more about that toy later - I want to enjoy my evening now that Gavin is asleep. But I wanted to share these super cute pictures first.