Monday, March 11, 2013

Cutest thing you'll see all day

Got his first pair of glasses today:
 It was obvious that he can see a lot more clearly with them on. He kept pointing stuff out around him. I explained that he can not throw tantrums while wearing his glasses. We'll see how that goes.

 
Other pictures that were on the camera:
 
One night an hour or so after I put Gavin to bed I heard him in the hallway. I asked him where he was going. "I going to work!"
 Car:
 Gavin still plays dress-up almost every day:
 We're enjoying the warmer weather:

 What do you do when the toy you buy from goodwill for $1 is missing a head? Lego head. This toy ended up being thrown away as punishment for lying about drawing on the wall.
 Gavin's punishment for drawing on the wall was to help me clean it (he wiped the residue off from the magic eraser) and to dust all the baseboards in the house except in the bedrooms. He looks real bummed by his punishment:


 the wall after cleaning - will still need to be painted